BYMV ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations and our services through the adoption of sustainable practices and continuous improvement in energy efficient vehicle performance.
Our policy is to:
- Implement a programme of continuous improvement to minimise the company’s impacts on the environment;
- Monitor progress through a system for setting and reviewing specific environmental objectives and targets;
- Ensure we are compliant with all environmental legislation;
- Evaluate and manage environmental impacts when developing policies, products or change initiatives;
- Minimise waste by reducing consumption of paper and other resources, developing effective waste management and recycling procedures in-house;
- Introduce measures to reduce energy consumption and the company carbon footprint;
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among the company’s staff, drivers and service partners through training and regular communication of environmental matters;
- Support the promotion of environmental initiatives by our employees and relevant external organisations;
- Seek to ensure that products and services used by the company do not use materials unnecessarily harmful to the environment.
All staff are encouraged to participate and to take personal responsibility for working in an environmentally friendly manner.